From the World Economic Forum being held Davos, Switzerland, Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC) discusses the benefits of crowdfunding. Representative McHenry is the Chair of the House Financial Services sub committee which has oversight impacting the surrounding legislation. McHenry has been a vocal supporter of the concept of crowdfunding and expresses his hope that with the appointment of the new SEC Chair crowdfunding will move forward.
You may also like...
- The Godfather of Disruptive Innovation and Crowdfunding
- Bakkt’s New Consumer App will Look Like Traditional Fintech Apps, Will Support All Digital Assets, Not Just Crypto
- World Economic Forum Publishes Report on the Value of Blockchain
- World Economic Forum to Help Seven Metal and Mining Companies Use Blockchain Tech to Reliably Source Materials
- Leading Voice for Small Business Congressman Patrick McHenry Named Vice Chairman of House Financial Services Committee
- SEC Quietly Injects Life Into Title III Crowdfunding Solicitation!
- Congressman McHenry Interviewed for Crowdfund Global Expo (Video)
- Congressman Patrick McHenry Asks SEC Chair Jay Clayton to Act & Fix Crowdfunding Rules
- Half a Crowdfunding Fix: HR 4855 Passes House Financial Services Committee with Several Changes
- The Fix Crowdfunding Act. What it Fixes & What it Does Not
- Congressman McHenry Wants to Drop Title III Crowdfunding, Fix It With New Legislation
- JOBS Act 2.0: Congressman McHenry’s Cure for the “Six Deadly Sins” of Crowdfunding Regulation
- Congressman McHenry: Entrepreneurs Left With Nothing to Do But Wait and Wonder (Video)
- Testimony by SEC Chair Mary Jo White
- Congressman McHenry: New Crowdfunding Bill Expected in July