From the World Economic Forum being held Davos, Switzerland, Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC) discusses the benefits of crowdfunding. Representative McHenry is the Chair of the House Financial Services sub committee which has oversight impacting the surrounding legislation. McHenry has been a vocal supporter of the concept of crowdfunding and expresses his hope that with the appointment of the new SEC Chair crowdfunding will move forward.
Sponsored Links by DQ Promote
You may also like...
- The Godfather of Disruptive Innovation and Crowdfunding
- World Economic Forum Publishes Report on the Value of Blockchain
- Leading Voice for Small Business Congressman Patrick McHenry Named Vice Chairman of House Financial Services Committee
- SEC Quietly Injects Life Into Title III Crowdfunding Solicitation!
- Congressman McHenry Interviewed for Crowdfund Global Expo (Video)
- Congressman Patrick McHenry Asks SEC Chair Jay Clayton to Act & Fix Crowdfunding Rules
- Half a Crowdfunding Fix: HR 4855 Passes House Financial Services Committee with Several Changes
- The Fix Crowdfunding Act. What it Fixes & What it Does Not
- Congressman McHenry Wants to Drop Title III Crowdfunding, Fix It With New Legislation
- JOBS Act 2.0: Congressman McHenry’s Cure for the “Six Deadly Sins” of Crowdfunding Regulation
- Congressman McHenry: Entrepreneurs Left With Nothing to Do But Wait and Wonder (Video)
- Congressman Patrick McHenry Seeks Ranking Republican Spot on House Financial Services Committee
- Testimony by SEC Chair Mary Jo White
- Congressman McHenry: New Crowdfunding Bill Expected in July
- Watch: Congressman McHenry Deliver Opening Statement on Crowdfunding Regulations