The first ever Crowdfunding Expo held in Silicon Valley will commence this April 4th and 5th. Silicon Valley Conference and Expo, scheduled on the first anniversary of the JOBS Act signed by President Obama, will bring together traditional private investors and those who employ the power of the Internet and social media for fundraising. Silicon Valley Crowdfund provides the participants with the unique opportunity to discuss current state of the industry, to learn from experts in venture capital, business angel and crowdfunding fields, to network and find new partnerships.
The conference program includes keynote speeches delivered by Timothy C. Draper and Douglas S. Ellenoff, five panel discussions emceed by Howard Leonhardt on behalf of Startup California, expert round-tables, a startup workshop and a pitch competition. The participants will hear from more than twenty panelists representing rewards and equity crowdfunding portals from United States, Europe and Latin America, lawyers, business angels and entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money through crowdfunding.
Who Will Benefit From Participating In SVCrowdfund?
- Private investors (VCs and Business Angels) who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding creates for them
- Startups and innovators examining their fundraising options
- Crowdfunding platforms wanting promote their portals in the capital of innovation and private investments
- Marketing Specialists, Legal Advisors, CPAs looking for new clients and partners
- Students interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing business; or thinking about financing their new venture
- Journalists and business bloggers searching for worthy topics
The event is being organized by SVCrowdfund.