Rock The Post, an online investment platform that connects entrepreneurs with accredited investors who are interested in investing in innovative start-up companies is scheduled to hold their first Digital Demo Day this coming Tuesday, July 30th. The objective is to host live webinars each month featuring four of their startups – allowing them to pitch live to hundreds of accredited investors.
Rock The Post has crowdfunded over $4.1 Million since launching the investment portion of their platform this past March.
The event being held this Tuesday will feature the following four startups:
- WireLawyer – Linkedin meets Elance for Lawyers.
- Co-Ed Supply – The company ships you a box of college essentials for $20 a month.
- CrowdSYNC – CrowdSYNC automatically matches fan and professional video footage shot at the same time and place.
- AnyCloud – Find, organize and share all the photos of your connected life.
RockThePost registers an impressive list of potential investors including some of the following:
- – Arc Venture Partners
- – Battery Ventures
- – Blumberg Capital
- – Great Oaks
- – Sigma West
- – BBVA New Ventures
- – Brooklyn Incubator
- – Charles River Ventures
- – Cross Atlantic Partners
- – Empire Angels
- – FirstMark Capital
- – iBreakfast
- – Industry Ventures
- – Insight Venture Partners
- – MentorTech Ventures
- – Mercadyne Investments
- – Scout Ventures
- – The Small Business Technology Investment Fund (SBTIF) at Empire State
- – Special Opportunities Group at BlackRock
- – Stelac Capital Partners
- – Robin Hood Ventures
- – US Angel Investors
RockThePost was founded by attorney entrepreneur Alejandro Cremades and Tanye Prive – a regular
contributor to Forbes entrepreneur channel. Based in New York City, Rock The Post aims to be a resource for both entrepreneurs and investors by streamlining the capital raising lifecycle, allowing for a larger pool of accredited investors to seamlessly invest in featured companies on the platform.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!