Victoria Silchenko and Metropole Global have announced the speakers for the 2013 Entrepreneurship and Global Crowdfunding Forum. This will be the second year for this event. It will take place Friday, November 15th, 2013, from 9am to 8pm at the JW Marriott Le Merigot in Santa Monica, California.
Entrepreneurial economy is the future of the global economy which is currently stuck in old paradigms. In the time when more than ever we need meaningful investments, strong ventures and new jobs, we have designed a Forum that serves as a compass of the modern financial tools available to entrepreneurs and innovators who search for seed/crowd or growth capital. We believe in power of sharing ideas and knowledge and are confident that the right solutions can be found by gathering the right people – those who are at the forefront of the funding industry’s change, who think and act “outside the box” and have desire and capacity to overcome the status quo. We connect, we learn, we act!
Topics tackled at the forum will include…
- How to navigate through the variety of funding options existing in the current market place and what really works
- How entrepreneurs who reside outside the Silicon Valley hub can reach VCs, angel investors, incubators, and accelerators
- What the best crowdfunding sources are available world-wide and how to evaluate them in the context of other existing funding opportunities
- JOBS act and how to locate legitimate equity crowdfunding sources
- How entrepreneurs from creative industries (such as films, art, music and fashion) can exploit crowdfunding and create new markets
- What the risks are for those running a crowdfunding initiative, and for those participating in one, and how they can be minimized
- What exactly lenders are looking for in a transforming market place and what sources of debt capital available are on-line
- How to spot sizable investment opportunities in a start-up market place and encourage a rise of high-impact ventures
- How to help women- and minority- entrepreneurs to gain an access to financial capital
The brochure is embedded below. More information is available at metropoleglobal.com