Capital Services Group has launched their Equity Round Managed offering for companies raising capital on their own websites under the Rule 506c general solicitation framework. This web-enabled general solicitation application is designed for integration directly into the offering company’s website.
The Equity Round Managed Plug-In is an investor relations and financial offering platform designed to enable offering companies a range of tools and resources to most effectively articulate their value proposition to prospective investors, qualify for accreditation, store due diligence files and maintain updated content material to corporate developments for general viewership.
Some of the key features include:
- Investor relations module supported by content management system for real-time update and editing capabilities (includes corporate overview, corporate governance, financials, news releases and presentations);
- Accredited investor module;
- Due diligence repository module;
- Database management capabilities for maintaining investor lists and communications;
- Corporate governance and compliance support through Capital Services Group
Thomas Carter, CEO of Capital Services Group, said that
“The Equity Round Managed Plug-In is an ideal solution for emerging growth companies to market and promote their capital raise in a compliant and purposeful manner. It is ideal for companies that are raising a modest amount of capital on a stand-alone basis and is effective as an adjunct to a sponsored round of financing led by investment professionals. Our goal in bringing this solution to market for our clients is that they will truly be empowered to maximize and take control of their financial plan in a cost-effective and powerful way.”
Based in San Diego, California, Capital Services Group was formed to provide emerging growth companies with resources and support to more efficiently access growth capital and investor support.