The Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates (CFIRA) is set to host a free webinar this Wednesday, May 1, at 1PM EST regarding the legal and regulatory requirements for investment crowdfunding portals.
The panel of speakers include representatives from:
- Wales Capital
- Day Pittney LLP
Agenda topics include:
– What is a crowdfunding intermediary?
– Key regulatory challenges
– Intellectual property considerations
– Cybersecurity risks
– Due diligence best practices
– Potential legal and reputational risks
– Filing and reporting requirements
This is part of an ongoing series of educational presentations provided by CFIRA.