Recently Crowdnetic introduced Lendvious, a platform for the peer to peer lending marketplace focused on both borrowers and investors. Crowdnetic has now unveiled a new subscription option alongside an upgraded investor feature.
The new enhanced subscription options include:
• Lendvious: Access all Lendvious tools, including SnapInvest and YieldMaster with limited functionality; Free with sign-up.
• LendviousPro: Unlimited access to all Lendvious tools, including SnapInvest and YieldMaster with the ability to upload custom default and prepayment curves on a month-by-month basis; $25 per month.
• Lendvious Institutional: Hosting of third-party models (or custom model requests) to test portfolio concentration limits, cash flow covenants and other custom requirements of institutional investors with contracted leverage terms, and access to LendviousMetrics, a customizable Excel add-in that allows full control over internal risk reporting; Pricing upon request.
Lendvious already simplifies the investment process by allowing investors to manage their peer-finance portfolios across platforms, in one place. Now, Lendvious provides consistent analytics to the spectrum of peer-lending investors, from retail to institutional, with YieldMaster. YieldMaster is a powerful cash-flow engine that provides custom control and allows investors to model periodic cash flows with precision and flexibility:
• Analyze both existing and pro-forma portfolios using historical stress analysis based on vintage defaults and prepayments.
• YieldMasterPro provides flexibility to upload custom scenarios on a month-by-month basis for ultimate control of analytics.
• Apply portfolio models by integrating cash-flow analysis with SnapInvest™ convenience.
• Lendvious Institutional provides hosted third-party models to test portfolio concentration limits, cash flow covenants and other custom requirements of institutional investors with contracted leverage terms.
“At Crowdnetic, we strive for long-term partnerships with investors, borrowers, entrepreneurs and financing portals,” says Luan Cox, co-founder and CEO of Crowdnetic. “The Lendvious changes announced today are just one step in our continuous evolution to better service the peer-finance community.”