Ending its Indiegogo crowdfunding project on a successful note, TrackR bravo, raised close to $1,225,000 from over 17,000 backers. The self-proclaimed thinnest item-tracking device launched its campaign on the platform last month, only seeking $20,000 for supply cost.
TrackR bravo keeps track of mostly everything from laptops and cellphones to bicycles and purses. By using the TrackR app for iPhone and Android, users can quickly locate items around the home using the distance indicator radar or tap the “Ring Device” button to cause your lost item to make noise.
If an item goes missing, TrackR’s “Crowd GPS network” will help you find it. When another user of the TrackR app comes within 100ft of your lost time, you will receive a GPS update of where the item is. Due to the TrackR app being built to track any Bluetooth tracker device, the tracker is considered to have the “largest” Crowd GPS network.
TrackR Bravo’s features are the following:
- Phone Finder: can’t find your phone? Press your TrackR device button to ring your phone or tablet, even if it’s on silent.
- Separation Alert: Forgot your phone again? Custom 2-way separation alert notifies you before you leave items behind!
- Crowd GPS: If you lose an item, the entire TrackR community helps you find it. When another user walks by your item, you are updated with the items’ latest location.
- Fully Customizable: You can customize the app’s sound alert settings to play your favorite tune if you’re about to leave something behind.
- Item Ringer: With the quick tap of your finger, Track R can ring your misplaced keys – no more hiding under mail. Finding keys has never been easier.
- Distance Indicator: Hotter? Or Colder? The TrackR app displays the distance between you and your items – letting you know how far those pesky keys are.
The TrackR bravo team noted, “We took a different approach with TrackR Bravo. We focused on making sure we used the best techniques and materials to create the thinnest tracking device ever. Coin size. 3.5mm x 31mm diameter. Metal construction. And feature packed.”
TrackR Bravo comes in four colors: Black, Rose Gold, Sky and Steel. Each color is applied through a meter anodization process in order to maintain the products high quality look and feel. Users can “color upgrade” their TrackR devices for just $5 on Indiegogo OR they can get a free upgrade by referring five people to visit the page using the sharing social media website: Facebook, Twitter and email.
The TrackR accessory pack enables the user to track even more items:
- Pet collar attachment: Water-proof that easily attaches to a pet collar.
- Steel key loop: An extra durable metal key loop that hooks onto not just keys, but backpacks, purses and more.
- Water proof casing: Take TrackR bravo everywhere including the water park, pool, the beach, or even the lake.
The TrackR bravo is set to ship on January 7th to backers. The team stated, “We want to make sure we give ourselves enough time to make a great device.”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!