Boston-based NVBOT, a 3D printing startup founded by MIT students, announced on Thursday (September 11th) it will be releasing the latest version of its self-titled 3D printing solution.
Already proven to play a role in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) innovation, as well as business, the NVBOTS 3D experience is making it possible for anyone to take advantage of all 3D printing has to offer.
CEO of NVBOTS AJ Perez stated, “3D printing is transforming how studnets learn and how business is done. However, many 3D printers are often difficult to obtain and use. Our NVPrinting solution is like no other. It is fully automated and cloud-based. Further, for forward-thinking educators who realize the value of giving students access to 3D printers, NVBOTS offers supporting curricula to help make their jobs even easier, while they create inspiring learning environments.”
The NVBOTS 3D printing solution allows users to easily share and operate their NVPrinters 24×7, from any device and includes:
- The world’s first fully-automated 3D printer, enabling users to safely print unlimited parts, without ever having to fully engage the printer
- A cloud-based interface that dramatically simplifies the 3D printing process, allowing users to submit a file, easily tailor the job to desired specs and monitor remotely (through video feedback)
- 3D Printing curricula to help promote hands-on learning
- Certified Filament that has been tested on the NVBOTS printers, eliminating issues often found with lower-quality Filament
- Full service support to all users, including guidance on best practices and help with any issues that may arise
- Flexible leasing structures
The NVPrinter has already been in use at MIT’s Martin Trust Center for Entrepreneurship, Newton North High School and North Central Charter Essential School in Fitchburg, and the company is on track to have 100 NVPrinters in the field by the end of 2014. The company also has established partnership with Autodesk, Citizen Schools, and FIRST Robotics Competition.
In addition, NVBOTS recently launched a crowdfunding campaign on Fundable and was also chosen to be part of a Fundable Crowd2Shelf Contest, a national campaign to find the next great innovation and grant the winner the opportunity to sell in Staples stores and on the store’s website.
NVBOTS is focused on enabling students, educators and businesses to bring ideas to life, along with being passionate about offering a complete 3D printing experience that is easy, safe and includes superior levels of service, ensuring a satisfying and motivating 3D printing experience.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!