AltFinance News celebrated innovation in finance yesterday with their AltFi Awards 2014. The ceremony was held at the Vinopolis in London and recognized a diverse group financial industry participants including crowdfunding and peer to peer lending sites. The big winner for the night was RateSetter who took home three different trophies.
The companies receiving awards include:
- Alternative Financie Platform of the Year (UK) – RateSetter
- Alternative Finance Platform of the Year (EU) – Bondora
- P2P Consumer Platform of the Year (UK) – RateSetter
- P2P Consumer Platform of the Year (EU) – Bondora
- P2P Business Platform of the Year – Funding Circle
- Online Invoice Funding Platform of the Year – MarketInvoice
- Crowdfunding Platform of the Year – Crowdcube
- Most Innovative New Entrant – QuidCycle
- Fastest Growing Platform of the Year – Wellesley & Co.
- Best Clarity of Data for Investors – Funding Circle
- Most IFA Friendly Platform – RateSetter
- P2P Property Lender of the year – LendInvest
- Social Impact of the Year – Abundance
- Editors Choice – Zopa