The Peer to Peer Finance Association (P2PFA) has created a new type of membership targeting the wider audience of Europe. The “Associate European Member” is available for P2P lending applicants within the European Economic Area.
Accepted members will receive certain benefits, specifically;
- A bi-monthly e-newsletter from the P2PFA with membership news, details of industry events, and update reports on UK and EU regulatory and policy developments.
- Input to EU lobbying by the P2PFA
- The right to use a P2PFA European Associate logo on their website.
- Two free tickets to the Annual P2PFA Conference in London
- Access to the email contact system for all members.
- An annual round table meeting with the CEOs of all P2PFA UK and European Associate member firms
Applicants will need to demonstrate to the P2PFA that they abide with all applicable laws and regulations in their home country and that they are committed to the high standards of business conduct required by the P2PFA.
Interested platforms may contact P2PFA Executive Director Sam Ridler.