Moff Band (Toy Fair 2015 Booth #3162), the wearable smart toy that turns a child’s every movement into realistic sounds, announces availability of the Moff Band on The Grommet (thegrommet.com), a curated, online marketplace and product launch platform. With its availability on The Grommet, Moff Band now reaches a larger, targeted audience of parents looking for the latest and greatest in wearable technology for their kids.
Many parents often worry their kids spend too much time looking at a screen rather than actively playing and using their imaginations. Kids wearing the Moff Band, a Bluetooth-connected slap-bracelet, on their wrist, instantly have the ability to play more than 30 realistic sound effects connected to their arm movements. By simply swinging their arms and using their imagination, kids can play air drums, air guitar, ninja swords, baseball and more.
Co-founder and Chief Discovery Officer, of The Grommet, Joanne Domeniconi stated,”We are thrilled to be launching the Moff Band on The Grommet in conjunction with Toy Fair. Kids (and adults) will be wowed by the realistic sound effects that animate every arm movement. This wearable smart toy encourages, and enhances, playtime imagination.”
In addition to announcing availability on The Grommet starting Friday (February 13), the Moff Band is currently available on Amazon and in select toy retailers in California and New York City.
CEO of Moff, Aki Takahagi added,”The Grommet is known for bringing innovative products that will reshape the way people discover, share, influence and buy products online, making it a perfect platform for showcasing the Moff Band.”
Moff Band’s highlights include:
- Available online on The Grommet (thegrommet.com) and Amazon.com (bit.ly/moffband) at an introductory price of $54.99.
- Created in 2014 as a Kickstarter project (successfully funded in a record 48 hours)
- Moff Band app includes 30 sound effects including Air Drums, Air Guitar, Sword, Ninja, Magic Wand, Tennis, Golf, Cooking, Percussion and more.
- New sounds and play activities are made available on weekly basis as free app updates.
- Suggested ages 3-9.
- Two Moff Bands can sync to a single iOS device.
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus; iPod Touch (5th gen); iPad (4th gen or later), iPad Mini, iPad Air. Requires iOS 7.1 or later. (Android version to come.)
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!