Having quickly raised over $280,000 on Crowdfunder, Equities.com seeks to raise its $2M goal within the next 108 days. Equities.com aims to be the only global financial community that focuses on companies under $1B in market capitalization. The firm combine financial news and online engagement for our investors & corporate clients. Top investors include David Bernard, Nimish Patel and Robert Kopple.
- Recruited new CEO and CTO from NASDAQ and acquired Vantagewire.com
- 400% Revenue growth and 1800% subscriber growth to 72,000 subscribers
- 400% Traffic Growth since January 2014
Enviable traction report:
- 72,000 subscribers in FEBRUARY, 2015
- $2.8M in revenue in FEBRUARY 2015
- Acquired VantageWire who has over 68,000 subscribers in FEBRUARY 2015
- Hired Enzo Villani as new Chief Executive Officer. Founder of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. Built 3 firms in The Americas, Europe, and Asia in JULY 2014
- Hired Michael MacDonald as CTO: Michael spent 15 years at Nasdaq and was CTO of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. Founder of Weather Underground DECEMBER 2014
- Completed Small Cap Stars Conference: Over 200+ institutional investors, 16 companies, speeches by Ken Fisher and Gene Simmons. DECEMBER 2014
- Completed approximately $230,000 in Sales in December DECEMBER 2014
- Alfred Berkeley III joins Board of Directors: Former President and Vice Chairman of Nasdaq. Former Chairman of the World Economic Forum US. JANUARY 2015
- Launch Equities.com Canada at Vancouver Resource Conference. JANUARY 2015
- Completion of Equities.com News Market Center, located in downtown Vancouver. Our new retail level space in Vancouver provides office space. JANUARY 2015
- Signed strategic partnership with Crowdfunder.com to cover Crowdfunder trending companies. FEBRUARY 2015
For more detailed information about the equities.com campaign, registered Crowdfunders may click here.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!