In an effort to help up and coming organizations get off the ground, Change.org and Indiegogo are joining forces to give step by step best practices in how to build and activate a community for causes.
The platforms shared:
“We’ll dive into the specific tactics and tricks organizations have used to move people from observers to action takers to lifetime supporters.”
Topics that are discussed include:
- How to tell great stories and test your messaging
- Strategies to build a community and activate contributors
- Donor stewardship: creating lifelong supporters
The webinar’s speakers are:
- Gwen Nguyen, Indiegogo: Gwen is a social entrepreneur turned crowdfunding champion at Indiegogo. She currently leads Indiegogo’s work in cause and social innovation, building partnerships with and empowering innovators, entrepreneurs, corporations, nonprofits, foundations, and philanthropists.
- Meghan Teich, Change.org: Meghan is a Lead Client Manager for Change.org where she works with a variety of nonprofits to connect them with new advocates and donors. She is a frequent speaker and presenter on online engagement best practices, crisis communications, donor engagement.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11am PT/2pm ET