Snugs, which was founded by entrepreneur Paul Jobin, stated on its campaign description that it has created these earphones using 3D image scanning technology. They are custom moulded to the user’s ears and provide perfect, comfortable sound.
While discussing the key problems of other earphones, the Snug team declared:
“Of the more than 32 million Smartphone users in the UK most use earphones that come with their phones, which are we know are uncomfortable, deliver poor sound and fall out when you move. According to Apple’s Jonathan Ive ‘Making one headphone to fit everybody’s ears would be like trying to make one pair of shoes to fit everybody’s feet — I mean it’s impossible.’ Why do they put up with it? Mainly because the alternatives don’t offer enough of a difference – so why spend money on something that doesn’t fix their problem?”
“Based on the company’s understanding of the market Snugs custom fit earphones are one of the first consumer earphone that are made exclusively for your ears that not only eliminate all of the problems of generic earphones but are also totally personalisable.”
Features of the Snugs earphones include:
- The “best” fit: for active pursuits
- Comfortable: made of soft silicone
- Provides great sounds: a notably incredible listening experience
- Noise pollution kept out: drowns out other sounds
- User’s music kept in: so they don’t annoy others
- Personalized: offered through a large range of colors and effects.
Funds from the Crowdcube campaign will go towards:
- Purchase the first two 3D image scanners and secured the global license for the consumer market.
- Re-develop the company’s website with improved the customer journey and an enhanced back-end system.
- Launch and start implementation of the company’s extensive PR plan.
- Start to build out outsourced team of PR Specialists, Social Mediaists and Technical Marketers.
- Improve our SEO and start a PPC campaign.
- Accelerate the company’s social media engagement with its first bloggers and Team Ambassador.
Currently, the Snugs earphones are retails for £199. The campaign is set to close at the end of September.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!