For those who haven’t heard about this new game, Joking Hazard is described as an offensive card game. Each player competes to finish an awful comic strip out of two panels. One player is considered a judge and everyone else will put their favorite panel for the final part of the comic. Judge will choose their favorite and that will be the winner.
- Everyone draws seven cards: Players should always have seven cards.
- The deck plays first: Judge picks the panel blindly from the top of the draw pile.
- The judge plays second: The judge picks the second panel from his own hand and will put it on either side.
- Everyone else plays third: The other players give the third panel to the judge face down
- The judge picks a winner: The just lays them down on at a time and will pick the favorite
It was noted that the winning panel will go back to its owner for scorekeeping. The next person will become the judge and the game will continue until a player has three cards. Seems like a pretty easy game that could turn hilarious very quickly.
During a recent update, the Cyanide and Happiness crew unveiled a video of the game being played. Check out here.
Those looking to purchase the game through the campaign may do for the price of $25. Estimated delivery is November 2016.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!