Virtuix CEO and founder Jan Goetgeluk visited the studios of Mad Money, to discuss his product the Omni VR platform and his equity crowdfunding round on SeedInvest. Ryan Feit, SeedInvest CEO, joined the interview as well to talk about the update in securities law that allows individuals to invest in early stage companies even if they are not “accredited”. Mad Money host Jim Cramer said he believes this may be the “future of how startups get funding”.
SeedInvest shared some of their internal numbers including:
- 60 companies have funded using their platform
- Approximately $40 million has been invested via the SeedInvest crowdfunding platform
- SeedInvest has about 10,000 accredited investors registered on their site
- Total users are listed at about 30,000
- 5200 companies have applied to raise capital on SeedInvest. They are very selective.
Virtuix is raising $10 million in a Series A round using Reg A+ on SeedInvest now.
Watch the video below.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!