The company, which was started ten years ago, offers up its very own “Proper Cider” that is made from 100% fresh pressed apple juice. Along with it being both sugar and gluten-free, the Tutts Clump Ciders notably stand out from the “factory” ciders that contain 70% of water and additive colorings flavorings.
To date, Tutts Clump Cider has achieved the following:
- Overall Cider Award at the Windsor Racecourse Cider Festival in 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Its beverage, Perry, came in first place in the South of England CAMRA (campaign for real ale and cider) competition. Traditional Farmhouse Cider came in second.
- Its Five Counties Cider came in second in the bottle condition competition at the Powerstock Cider Festival in 2015.
Currently, Tutts Clump Cider is available at 120 retail outlets, including Waitrose, Majestic, National Trust, Stable restaurants, and pubs.
- Modern milling and pressing equipment
- Bottling/kegging/bag in box lines
- Refurbish and modernize current buildings
- Newer delivery vehicles
- Promote the two part-time staff to full-time
- Increase the promotional range, glasses/t-shirts-bar mats etc.
Those that invest in the Seedrs initiative will receive the following rewards:
- Invest £50: 10% off for one year.
- Invest £150: 15% off for one year.
- Invest £250: 20% off for one year.
- Invest £1,000: 20% off for five years.
- Invest £5,000: 20% off for life (as long as the investor remains a shareholder
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!