NextGen Crowdfunding will be holding its next “Ignition” event next week (July 27) featuring several interesting companies using crowdfunding to raise capital. NextGen pioneered its Ignition format at SXSW this past year. Presenters will be raising capital under either Reg CF or Reg A+ (Title III & IV of the JOBS Act) on various platforms. Viewers will be able to watch the entire event online and, if they are interested, invest in these growing companies.
The following companies are scheduled to appear:
- Bloomery SweetShine: Latest line of moonshine-based craft liqueurs from Bloomery Plantation Distillery
- The Brewer’s Table: A new craft brewery and restaurant concept in Austin, TX
- Farm from a Box: Community farming, reinvented, with an innovative off-grid toolkit for sustainable, local food production
- Virtuix: Creator of the Omni, a virtual reality motion platform for immersive gaming experiences
- Youngry: Next-generation media company providing news content and original programming by and about emerging entrepreneurs
The NextGen approach is interesting as it is an interactive affair. While you are watching the various entrepreneurs discuss their companies, viewers may ask questions directly online. NextGen will also track incoming investments – something that is kind of cool. All of the securities offered are open to any investors (not just the accredited types).
It all takes place next Wednesday (July 27), at 5PM PT / 8PM ET. You may register for free – to view it here.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!