Less than two years after launching his Drinking Jacket Kickstarter, which secured $574,630, host of National Geographic Channel’s Chug, Zane Lamprey, has returned to the crowdfunding giant to raise funds for his new Adv3nture Hoodie. Originally seeking $25,000, the project has already attracted nearly $500,000 from more than 3,800 backers.
The Adv3nture Hoodie notably has 23 pockets and features “premium quality and luxurious comfort.” It was also noted the Adv3nture Hoodie is an everyday hoodie that is based on Zane’s Drinking Jacket. The campaign’s description revealed what exactly the “3” stands for, which is:
- Lamprey’s foray into being a world traveler as the host of Three Sheets
- The company launching as Zane’s third Kickstarter.
- The three pillars of the company “Travel, Explore, Live.”
Lamprey and his team stated:
“We’ve spent two years re-inventing the Drinking Jacket, improving it in every single way. We were the first on Kickstarter to offer an innovative hoodie with a neoprene koozie drink pocket, a dedicated place for your sunglasses, bottle-opener zipper, and integrated gloves. Now we’re back with something that’s even better.”
The Adv3nture Hoodie has three different version. Each are available in both men’s and women’s sizing.
- The Classic:This collect is similar to the Drinking Jacket, although they have been improved in every way (including a bottle opener zipper that is 250% smaller and lighter than the original).Available in Smoke & Fire and Black & Blue, the price for the Classic is currently $79.
- The Limited: This version is the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics and black accents. Available in Herringbone and Black Camo, the Limited is priced at $109.
- The Jacket: This version is water-resistant (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric. The All-Weather Jacket is starting at $129.
The hoodie versions have nine pockets, sunglass holder, pillow conversion, bottle opener zipper, reflective cabling, reflective logo, foldable gloves, beverage grips, return home feature (basically home info), underarm vents, ventilation zipper, over-sized hoodie, adjustable hood snaps, extra soft hood lining, and drawstrings. The All-weather version has sherpa lining jacket, hood, and side pockets along with quilted arm-lining, and soft pillow conversion.
Estimated delivery for the hoodies and jackets is January 2017. The campaign is set to close on October 13th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!