Helping to build anticipation for a few crowdfunded projects, funding platform Indiegogo announcednine campaign products that are officially shipping this month. Indiegogo’s crew stated:
“Contributing to a campaign on Indiegogo is much more than a simple transaction. It’s a pledge of support and the beginning of an exciting journey. Never before have consumers been able to see behind the scenes into the entrepreneurial journey. Everyday on Indiegogo, thousands of people come together to bring innovative ideas to life. While entrepreneurs are turning those ideas into real products, backers get to provide feedback in real time for an even better finished product.”
The following products will be shipping this month:
- X-Connect: World’s 1st Cross-device Magnetic Cable: Raised $511,666 in Late 2016 – A magnetic USB cable thetas compatible with all phones from Apple and Android.
- Slice Planner: Hybrid paper-digital planning system: Raised $147,709 in Early 2017 – A notebook that is connected to digital calendars. It is described as a hybrid planning system that connects to a free app that helps users with daily planning/time management.
- BodyBoss 2.0: 1st Home Gym You Can Take Anywhere: Raised $1,171,047 in Late 2016 – The BodyBoss 2.0 is described as a foldable, portable gym that users can take virtually anywhere.
- illumy – The Smart Sleep Mask: Raised $51,854 in Early 2017 – The mask helps users get the sleep they need by using the power of natural light. Its app also makes it simple for users to choose their sunset length and morning alarm time.
- SilverAir Travel Underwear with SmartGrip System: Raised $366,106 in Late 2016 – The boxer-brief cut underwear has anti-order technology and a specialized grip system, making them notably perfect for traveling.
- Nimble – The 1 Finger Wonder Tool: Raised £64,450 in Early 2016 – Allows users to safely and easily open packets and parcels, cut tape, and other paper products with only one finger.
- EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker smartphone eye test: Raised $178,378 in Early 2017 – Allows users to test their eye vision without a hefty eye doctor bill.
- Mous Limitless iPhone Case & SAMSUNG S8 Case: Raised $2,287,301 in Early 2017 – An ultra-slim case that offers military-grade protection and also uses Airo Shock protection.
- SKINNERS: Revolutionary Ultraportable Footwear: Raised $1,880,705 Last Month – Skinners gym footwear offers the freedom of a sock with great grip and basic protection of shoes.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!