San Francisco-based Seed announced on Wednesday the launch of its new full-service digital bank alternative that is designed specifically for small businesses. While sharing details about the services, Brian Merritt, Co-Founder and CEO of Seed, stated:
“Traditional banks have struggled to take care of their small business customers because they only have two banking options to offer — consumer or enterprise. Consumer banking products don’t offer all of the features and service small businesses need, while enterprise offerings are unnecessarily complicated and expensive. Seed is solely focused on serving the small business community. We’re responding to the frustrations of small business owners by offering an alternative to the status quo — a complete online banking service designed just for them.”
Seedrs app includes Visa Business Debit Card, free bill pay, transfer, mobile deposits, and electronic vendor payments through ACH or paper check. Other features include:
- A complete mobile business banking solution so that you can run your business from wherever you are.
- Personalized attention and support via phone and in-app messaging.
- An online knowledge-base to help answer the many vexing questions small businesses need answered.
- Automated monthly cash flow reports that save time spent on accounting.
- Real-time data can be categorized, searched, and edited with memos, making it effortless to keep tabs on your finances at all times.
- Bills, receipts, and documents can be stored alongside transactions and all data is available on accounting platforms and via download.
Seed is live now for iOS and the web.