FundedbyMe, a Sweden-based investment crowdfunding platform, has announced that is of this were it had topped 100,000 global registered investors. While based in Sweden, FundedByMe operates in multiple European countries and in Asia and has 6 different physical locations.
FundedByMe said surpassing 100,000 investors was a historic milestone that confirms the strength of crowdfunding and the strategy of the platform. Of the 100,000 individuals, about 65% are from Sweden and the balance from the rest other Nordic countries, Europe and Asia. The company has successfully established itself as a global crowdfunding company and is widely respected by the industry. FundedByMe said the recent partnership with Privanet in Finland, these figures are expected to grow exponentially.
FundedByMe shared several other milestones having taken place during 2017:
- Record in crowdfunding, collecting 2.6 million kronor in 60 seconds
- Largest campaign completed at SEK 21.5 million
- 27 successful campaigns year to date
- In aggregate, over 440 million Swedish kronor collected from all campaigns
- 5050 investors in a single crowdfunding campaign
- The median size of an investment is SEK 32,000 (2016)
- The single largest investment from a single investor is SEK 1,900,000
FundedByMe is in the midst of a self-crowdfunding campaign which has easily topped its minimum goal. FundedByMe has announced its intention to pursue a listing on a public exchange at some point in 2018.