OurCrowd, a leading global investment crowdfunding platform, has shared an infographic highlighting the past five years of operation. OurCrowd is unique in the fact that every single offering listed on the site receives backing from the platform – thus interests are aligned as OurCrowd has skin in the game. This is a best in class practice as early stage investing is a risky endeavor and you know OurCrowd is dedicated to the success of the issuer. And where else can a smaller investor participate in a funding round alongside some of the biggest VCs and private investors in the world?
According to OurCrowd’s numbers:
- OurCrowd has raised over $750 million and invested in 160 portfolio companies and funds
- During the past five years they have racked up 21 different exits
- Today, they offer 12 different funds to enable ease of diversification
- Over 25,000 accredited investors participate on the site from 120 different countries
- In 2017 50% + of capital raised came from Asia
- They currently have 10 different global offices and 150 + employees
OurCrowd is on track to top $1 billion in crowdfunding this year making it the largest investment crowdfunding platform in the world. This growth is being fueled, in part, to interest from institutional investors. OurCrowd has partnered with a good number of family offices, banks, corporates and more.
See more information below.