Envestnet | Yodlee (NYSE: ENV), a data aggregation and analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services, announced on Thursday the members of the newest Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator class.
According to Envestnet | Yodlee, the incubator connects disruptive data-driven startups with the mentorship, strategic guidance, and continuous guidance on all aspects of growing a business, while also providing free access to the Envestnet | Yodlee Data Platform. It was revealed:
“This year’s cohort builds on the success of previous years and was selected from a record-breaking global application pool that includes startups in the burgeoning insuretech and healthtech categories, new sectors like customer loyalty programs, and established verticals such as wealth management and small business accounting. All members of the class share Envestnet | Yodlee’s commitment to growing the fintech ecosystem and helping consumers improve their financial outcomes.”
Speaking about the new class, Jeff Cain, Incubator Director at Envestnet | Yodlee, stated:
“We have the privilege of working with leading entrepreneurs from around the world to potentially change the landscape of the financial technology ecosystem. Our portfolio of incubator companies collaborates with our business to drive innovation, developing cutting-edge technology across a variety of sectors that rely on financial data. We look forward to continuing to multiply those efforts for years to come.”
The members of the 2019 Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator class are listed below:
- Betterfin: a financial platform for small business owners to better manage financing and credit
- Class Action: makes it easy to find and collect your unclaimed class action payments.
- Hurry Home: replaces the traditional mortgage on low-priced homes, helping low and middle-income households build wealth through shared homeownership
- MyPerfectFinancialAdvisor: intends to be the premier matchmaker between investors or consumers and their perfect financial advisor
- Pensio: an insuretech startup helping to solve the U.S. retirement crisis with a modern annuity offering
- Productfy: offers a technology platform that enables fintech companies to build common features via a single API
- Rocket Dollar: lets people use their IRAs and old 401(k)s to invest in real estate, crypto, crowdfunding, startups, and other alternative investments
- Transaction Connect: SaaS based software platform allowing marketers to easily implement spending based loyalty programs
- Zinsur: a fintech lender providing credit and loans to help patients pay for costs not covered by insurance