OurCrowd, the largest investment crowdfunding platform in the world and Israel’s most active venture investor, says it will showcase several portfolio companies at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES.)
OurCrowd, while based in Israel, has taken a very global approach in providing access to capital for promising early-stage firms and opportunities to invest in private companies. OurCrowd as opened offices and established relationships in all four corners of the globe. This has enabled the platform to gain access to some of the most promising startups and scales ups around. Interested (accredited) investors may have the chance to see potential investment opportunities in action at CES.
OurCrowd reports that the following companies will be joining them at their booth during CES:
- ADvantage Sports Tech Fund: One of OurCrowd’s 14 funds, co-founded with leAD Sports, an initiative spearheaded by the grandchildren of Adi Dassler to further sports innovation. ADvantage recently led a $5m round in US based TAPPP, a pre-paid platform enabling access to premium live sports content.
- C2A SECURITY: A graduate of the OurCrowd Labs/02 incubator, C2A develops cybersecurity for connected vehicles. C2A was recently named a finalist at the 2018 Mondial.Tech Paris Startup awards.
- Centaur Analytics: IoT developer of devices that track the quality of stored agricultural products to minimize waste.
- Edgybees: Visual Intelligence Technology being used in first response, defense, automotive, sports technology and more. Edgybees has been vital in rescuing those affected in the California Wildfires, Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Michael and more.
- Engie: Engie’s connected car maintenance solution provides fault diagnostics and predictive maintenance information in a simple way, to make car repairs easy and efficient. Engie allows future autonomous fleets to be simply and automatically maintained and remotely diagnosed.
- TechSee: Visual technical assistance that is powered by AI & AR. TechSee recently raised $16 million in a Series B round led by Scale Ventures.
- VayaVision: Vehicle Environmental Perception solution based on raw data fusion with upsampling, AI and computer vision for safer and reliable autonomous driving. Vayavision recently raised $8 million in seed funding, led by Viola Ventures.
Several other OurCrowd portfolio companies will be exhibiting at CES at their own booth. These include:
- Arbe: The world’s first company to demonstrate ultra-high-resolution 4D imaging radar with post-processing and SLAM. It is disrupting autonomous driving sensor development by providing optic sensor resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy. The company was founded in 2015 and raised $23 million in funding to date.
- Brodmann17: World leaders in Deep Neural Network software architecture, creating practical algorithms that bring deep-learning vision applications to the mainstream. Brodmann17 has partnered with global OEMs and Tier 1 leaders on vehicle and pedestrian detection, based on their innovative approach towards DNN and AI perception software.
- Hailo: Semiconductor company developing a proprietary chip for AI and machine learning in edge devices with a focus on data-processing in autonomous vehicles, Hailo recently raised $12 million in Series A funding from OurCrowd and others.
- Innoviz: Enabling autonomous mobility with solid state LiDAR sensors, sensor fusion, and accurate mapping and localization products. InnovizOne, automotive-grade solid-state LiDAR and Computer Vision software have been recognized with the 2019 CES “Best of Innovation” award.
- Intuition Robotics: After winning the Best of Innovation award for Smart Home at last year’s CES, Intuition Robotics is returning to CES with big news regarding its social robot for older adults, known as ElliQ. Intuition Robotics is developing companion agent technologies that breathe life into autonomous machines and proactively and intuitively engage users.
- Maniv Mobility: One of OurCrowd’s 14 funds, Maniv is Israel’s leading venture capital fund dedicated exclusively to the new mobility future, investing in early-stage transportation innovation. Maniv’s full portfolio include companies such as Aurora labs, Autofleet, Autotalks, Clairlabs, Coganta, Drive.ai, Guardian, Nauto, Nexar, Oryx, Otonomo, Owl, Ridecell, Righthand, Seurat, Spatial logic, Turo, and Upstream.
- uBeam: Wireless, contactless charging through ultrasound.
A Better Gamble in Las Vegas
“… attendees will actually be able to invest in some of the exciting startup companies that they see at the show. These companies are funded through our unique democratic platform of venture capital where accredited investors can start making intelligent startup investments with as little as $10,000,” said Medved. “Investors may want to set aside some of the money they were planning on spending at the tables and visit us first.”
To date, OurCrowd reports more than $800 million invested in listed companies. OurCrowd invests in every single offering and thus has skin in the game and interests are aligned. OurCrowd claims a community of almost 30,000 global accredited investors.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!