Lively, a U.S.-based insurtech, announced on Thursday the launch of its new iOS mobile app, which offers more accessibility to customers’ health saving accounts (HSAs). Founded in 2016, Lively describes itself as a “modern” HSA platform for employers and individuals. The company explained that its user-centric solutions create an “intuitive” user experience that allows consumers to get the most of their HSA.
“Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing and every day, people all across America are forced to make difficult decisions about their health. Lively was created because we saw through firsthand experience what it means to sacrifice your personal health due to your financial health. We knew there had to be a better way to afford these rising costs and discovered how powerful the Health Savings Account (HSA) is to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.”
Lively reported that its mobile app is a “powerful, simple and easy-to-use” modern healthcare savings tool that adds to the repertoire of fintech solutions being used every day. Through the mobile app, users will be able to do the following:
- Manage Accounts: Account access at your fingertips. View your balance, see recent transactions, manage your debit cards and more through the app.
- Track HSA Spending: Lively debit card transactions appear within the app as the customer spends.
- Automate Contributions: Link bank accounts, set a one-time or recurring contribution and forget the rest.
- Easy Reimbursement: Easily schedule a reimbursement. Take and upload photos of receipts as needed. Get reimbursed today or save those funds for the future – you decide.
- Understand Investments: View and monitor investments.
While sharing more details about the mobile app, Alex Cyriac, Co-Founder and CEO of Lively, stated:
“The whole world runs on smartphones. People want to be able to track and manage their personal finances whenever and wherever it is convenient for them. Lively was built on the idea that HSAs should be easy to use. We’re proud to give users the tools they need and deserve to make the most important investment of their lives: their health.”