Last week Crowdcube published a quarterly report providing additional insight into the crowdfunding platforms operations. The UK based platform published the following comparative metrics indicating significant growth versus the same quarter year prior:
Key metrics for Q1 2019 compared to Q1 2018
- £1.8 million revenue; an increase of 50%
- £42.3 million of pledged investment; an increase of 6%
- £29.3 million successfully invested; an increase of 16%
- 51 pitches funded; an increase of 4%
- 33,000 pledged investments; an increase of 8%
- 29,000 successful investments; an increase of 29%
- 40,000 member registrations; an increase of 31%
- 1.3 million web visits to Crowdcube; an increase of 6%
It is notable that top line revenue increased by 50% as the company pushes towards the long road to profitability.
Crowdcube was recognized as the top UK equity investor for 2019 by data and research provider Beauhurst – an impressive accomplishment.
The complete report is available here.