Applications for the Innovate Finance Women in Fintech Powerlist 2019 are now open, according to Innovate Finance.
Innovate Finance is the leading advocacy group for all things Fintech in the UK. The Women in Fintech Powerlist has become an annual staple for the group as it highlights the growing number of women leading innovation in the financial services industry.
The Powerlist 2019 will highlight 150 women across 7 categories who have impacted the Fintech sector. Judges will also select the Standout 35; women who are “making a real and lasting impact in Fintech, over and above their day-to-day role.”
The judges for the Women in Fintech Powerlist 2019 are as follows:
- Ghela Boskovich, Head of Fintech and RegTech Partnerships, Rainmaking Innovation
- Ben Brabyn, Head of Level 39
- Laura Citron, CEO, London and Partners
- Sherry Coutu CBE, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Russ Shaw, Founder, Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates
- Julia Streets, Founder and CEO, Streets Consulting
- Catherine Wines, Non-Executive Director & Co-Founder, WorldRemit
- Wincie Wong, Head of Rose Review Implementation, NatWest