Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency platform Crypto.com announced on Thursday the launch of its Crypto.com Soft Staking offering, which gives users a new way to earn rewards up to 5% p.a. on cryptocurrencies deposited to and held in the Exchange. Key features of Crypto.com Soft Staking include:
- Interest is paid daily in the respective cryptocurrency.
- Crypto placed in pending orders and CRO used to subscribe for events on the Syndicate are also included.
- Rewards are offered on a flexible term – no “lock-up” is required. You are free to withdraw and trade your crypto anytime.
- Interest varies by the amount of CRO staked by users for 6 months.
- 11 cryptocurrencies supported: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, XRP, LTC, EOS, XLM, ATOM, MCO, and CRO.
Crypto.com further noted:
“To start earning rewards, simply log in to the Crypto.com Exchange, click the “Stake & Earn” tab, then navigate to the Soft Staking menu, where you will be able to activate the interest payments. Please refer to the FAQ for the minimum staking amount by coin and their respective interest rates.”
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com is aiming to accelerate the “world’s transition” to cryptocurrency. Its key products include the Crypto.com App, the MCO Visa Card, and the Crypto.com Chain. The platform recently announced it has reduced withdrawal fees for a total of 12 cryptocurrencies.