Wells Fargo announced on Monday the launch of its new payment tracker. According to Wells Fargo, the payment tracker is a single status, secure, web-based solution for tracking global payments.
Wells Fargo revealed that the payment tracker is a free tool that leverages Wells Fargo’s leading role and membership in the SWIFT gpi initiative. The service will allow customers to:
- Reduce the time spent resolving payment issues with an easy and global way to monitor and track cross-border payments through Wells Fargo in near real-time status.
- Access the tool from any device.
- Track the status of international wires in more than 20 currencies, up to the final beneficiary.
- Offer open access direct searches to clients, branches, originators, and beneficiaries.
- Monitor the date, currency, and amount credited to the beneficiary and gpi payment duration.
While sharing more details about the payment tracker, Judd Holroyde, Head of Global Product Management at Wells Fargo, added:
“Wells Fargo’s Payment Tracker is the new foundation for transparency in global payments. Transparent, simple to use, and easy to understand, Payment Tracker will help our clients reduce their own service costs by sharing with customers the ability to track their payment status from any digital device.”