Russian banking group Tinkoff announced earlier this week it has launched a financial messenger built into its mobile app that allows users to chat while making financial transactions. According to Tinkoff, customers will be able to share bookings, payments, and gigabytes of traffic soon, as well as get access to chatbots and the Tinkoff ecosystem products and services, and more.
“Initially available to the Tinkoff super app users only, the financial messenger will be later integrated into other Tinkoff ecosystem applications, including Tinkoff Investments, Tinkoff Business, Tinkoff Mobile, and Tinkoff Junior. This early version of the messenger enables chatting and quick money transfers between users.”
Features of the financial messenger include:
- share movie tickets purchased in the super app or movie profile pages,
- share bookings and restaurant profile pages,
- split their bills, request money from other users, and share transaction details,
- search for airplane tickets and monitor price changes using the Tinkoff Travel chat bot,
- create group chats,
- record, send and instantly convert voice messages to text using Tinkoff’s proprietary VoiceKit speech technology,
- edit and delete messages, archive chats, forward messages to other chats, search for messages by keywords,
- send video files, branded Tinkoff stickers, and Tinkoff Stories.
Tinkoff then added that Tinkoff Messenger will be integrated into other Tinkoff ecosystem applications, including Tinkoff Investments, Tinkoff Business, Tinkoff Mobile, and Tinkoff Junior.