Luxembourg-based Nadifin Fintech Accelerator announced earlier this week its 2020 cohorts. According to Nadifin, more than 120 applications from all around the world were submitted and ten early-stage fintech companies were selected.
Founded in 2019, the NadiFin Acceleration program is powered by MiddleGame Ventures and Farvest in partnership with the LHoFT focus’s exclusively on “cutting edge” fintech companies post-seed and pre-series B preparing for investment that are using AI/ML, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, and other “deeptech” tools to create seamless solutions and businesses for the European financial services market.
“10 of the most promising Fintech companies from around the world will convene virtually this fall in specially designed online workshops spanning two full weeks of instruction and one-on-one engagement with mentors, investors, and other startups.”
The 2020 NadiFin Fintech Accelerator Cohort:
- CardsPal: A one-stop credit card deals discovery platform that empowers customers to maximize savings.
- Cledara: The company standardizes the way companies discover, buy, manage, and cancel their SaaS.
- FAC (Fund Admin Chain): A digital funds network for launching and trading investment funds.
- Greenomy: RegTech SaaS platform enabling Europe’s companies and institutional investors to comply with the EU’s new Sustainable Finance standards, accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral economy.
- Keyrock: Offers market making and liquidity provision services for financial markets.
- Lacero: Policy engines for compliance, governance and control of Digital Assets and Data Objects.
- Loancorp: A secure online Wholesale Banking loans platform accessible by Lenders, Bookrunner Banks and Borrowers.
- Nayms: Smart contract platform for the placement, trade, reporting and settlement of insurance risk.
- NextGate: Data-driven FundTech that provides innovative Software-as-a-Service solutions for the asset management industry.
- SoCash: The platform to connect banks to retail networks enabling cash and banking services for consumers.