Enterprise focused blockchain Algorand has launched the Algorand Partner Program (APP). Alogorand hopes that APP participants can differentiate their services and expand their business by benefiting from access to resources and support in building and delivering their Algorand-based offering. Algorand is focusing on the “next generation of financial products.” Some of the APP participants, such as Applied Blockchain and IntellectEU, have recently introduced new applications built with Algorand technology.
The initial list of companies accepted in the APP includes:
- Applied Blockchain, a company that develops enterprise software solutions for clients using blockchain and privacy-preserving technologies.
- Rocket Insights, the fastest-growing product agency in the United States, focused on creating beautiful apps for Mobile, Voice, and the Web.
- Mentat Innovations, a company that delivers Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain solutions for enterprises seeking to unlock the hidden value of their data.
- BLOCKCHAIN ITALIA.io, a software developer based in Milan, specializing in fintech and blockchain solutions.
- Nona Digital, a high-end custom software studio.
- Emali, an enterprise technology company that develops, licenses, supports, and delivers fintech software, solutions, and related services.
- Bluemi, a technology company focused on payment solutions for business adoption of digital currency.
- Cartan, a full-service fintech management consulting company with deep regulated institutional experience.
- IntellectEU, a leader in digital finance and emerging technologies that offers strategic consultancy, operations support, and implementation services.
- Looptribe, a software consulting company focused on digital innovation and transformation.
W. Sean Ford, COO of Algorand, said that as organizations, governments and central banks utilize blockchain the demand for support and resources will increase exponentially:
“From DeFi startups to traditional financial institutions across a variety of sectors and geographies, Algorand’s Partner Program will help companies navigate their path to building enduring value through blockchain adoption.”
Chris Kelly, Product Manager at Intellect EU, stated:
“Algorand’s advanced technology is best-in-class for financial products and services of the future. Having seen Algorand’s commitment to building out the ecosystem and supporting its users, we are excited to be a part of the Algorand Partner Program as it will open up new opportunities for us and our clients as we build next-generation blockchain solutions.”
Adi Ben-Ari, Founder and CEO of Applied Blockchain, said the Algorand team is one of the most professional in the field:
“We look forward to deeper collaboration through the partner program, making it easier to define a clear track to building success for our company and our clients on blockchain.”
Algorand said it plans to expand its program, adding more partners to facilitate integrations with enterprise, governments, and financial institutions.