Integrated payments platform Paysafe announced on Thursday its Board of Directors, effective at the closing of the business combination transaction with special purpose acquisition company, Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE: BFT, BFT WS). Paysafe recently announced its plans to become a public company through the merger.
According to Paysafe, the post-merger company’s board will be led by Chairman Bill Foley and will consist of 11 directors who bring decades of industry experience across payments, banking, technology, gaming, entertainment, legal & regulatory affairs, capital markets, and M&A.
Post-Merger Board Member nominees are:
- William P. Foley, II: Founder and Chairman of Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II,
- Anthony Jabbour: CEO of Dun & Bradstreet
- Dagmar Kollmann: Member of the Supervisory Board and Chairperson of the Audit Committee of Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Jonathan Murphy: Managing Director of Blackstone
- James J. Murren: Nevada COVID-19 Response, Relief, and Recovery Task Force lead
- Hilary Stewart-Jones: UK practicing lawyer specializing in assisting gambling companies and associated businesses
Existing Paysafe Board Directors nominated to the post-merger Company Board are:
- Philip McHugh: CEO, of Paysafe
- Matthew Bryant: Managing Director of CVC
- Walter Macnee: Director
- Eli Nagler: Senior Managing Director of Blackstone
- Peter Rutland: Managing Partner of CVC
Speaking about the nominations, Philip McHugh, CEO of Paysafe, added:
“We have assembled a best-in-class Board of Directors comprised of proven, high-caliber leaders with extremely relevant but diverse perspectives. The collective strategic guidance and diversity they bring to the table, combined with the deep domain expertise we already possess in specialized payments, will serve us well as we accelerate our global growth strategy as a newly public company.”
Founded in 1996, Paysafe claims to be a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions.