Insig AI is a data science and machine learning (ML) solutions provider that offers various web-based apps, sophisticated analytical software, and advanced tech infrastructure so that machine learning algorithms become more accessible to investors.
The Insig AI product suite has been developed to streamline a fund manager’s data infrastructure and enhance their ML capabilities in order to provide actionable and measurable results.
Insig AI has created a range of “out of the box” products that enable investors by allowing them to interact with, and experience their data in a manner they’ve never done before.
The products include:
- Insig Portfolio – a multi-asset data-science and ML platform developed to improve investment strategies and enable portfolio interrogation and performance attribution while offering actionable and explainable results.
- Insig ESG – A special tool for creating and running a data-driven ESG investing strategy; offering credible, transparent and evidence-based scoring based on standard or bespoke methodologies.
- Insig Data – A data transformation tool for cleaning, structuring and categorizing proprietary and third-party data to allow for ML and various other data analytics via Insig or customer apps.
- Insig Docs – A microservice app that “intelligently” extracts, tags and stores document-based and unstructured data using text extraction and elastic database tech.
- Insig Exceleton – A tool that converts complex Excel spreadsheets into Python code, thus supporting a fast transition to a modern, ML and data analytics-powered strategy.
The Admission Highlights are as follows:
- Managed to acquire £6.1 million (before accounting for expenses) through a “placing of 9,172,375 new ordinary shares at 67 pence per share, a 14 percent. premium to the closing share price of the Company of 59 pence per share on 2 September 2020, being the last business day before the Company’s ordinary shares were suspended from trading.”
- Customer results reportedly show how beneficial or useful Insig AI’s products and services are. One customer’s fund managed to outperform the MSCI World benchmark by as much as 30 percentage points, meanwhile, another has reported a 25% reduction in operational costs.
Previously doing business as Insight Capital, Insig AI’s tech stack has been developed by a multi-disciplined and diverse group of data scientists, consultants, and fund managers.
The firm is being led by Executive Chairperson Matthew Farnum-Schneider, and CEO Steven Cracknell.
Insight Capital was established by Steve Cracknell and CTO Warren Pearson. They previously worked at Goldman Sachs during the 2000’s and then also in 2013 when they led an ML firm in Silicon Valley.
After coming back to London in 2017, they launched Insight to implement various products for fund managers.
Steve Cracknell, CEO at Insig AI Plc, remarked:
“Insig AI will allow investment professionals to keep up with the benefits of modern technology and turbocharge their data science and machine learning capabilities. A core feature of our products is that they are not ‘black boxes’. All outputs are both explainable and transparent – allowing portfolio managers to dig down into the results and methodologies at every step. This approach enables clients to confidently transition to a data-centric business model, advance and scale their analytical potential and gain value, speed and strategic leverage. As we grow and launch future AI and machine learning products, we will continue to give asset managers the edge needed to beat markets and competitors.”