Apifiny, a digital asset marketplace that seeks to enable institutional trading across multiple regulated exchanges, announced on Thursday it has launched Apifiny Connect, which is a global digital asset trading execution platform that empowers professional traders to execute global strategies on over 20 connected exchanges with one account, one API, and one on-boarding.
Apifiny reported that through the platform professional traders may trade dozens of asset pairs at lower fees and seamlessly transfer digital assets between sub-accounts, reducing the need to maintain reserves on multiple platforms.
“Apifiny Connect, for the first time, unifies highly fragmented digital asset trading markets into a single, global market. Until now, professional traders could only trade in local markets and, therefore, did not have access to the best prices and deep, global liquidity. Prior to Apifiny Connect, traders also had to connect with multiple exchanges using different APIs, whose reliability varies widely and requires high development and maintenance costs.”
Apifiny Connect offers the following:
- One Account. Global Execution: Open a single account for direct access to over 20 order books to execute global trading strategies, unprecedented global liquidity, and superior price discovery
- Transparent, Lower Fees: No hidden trading and deposit fees. All fees are exactly as they appear in the order book
- Collocation: Collocation with connected exchanges reduces latency
- Simple, Robust APIs: Trade on multiple exchanges with a single API. Transfer and rebalance with a single API
- One Market Data Feed: Get a single, normalized market data feed
Founded in 2019, Apifiny describes itself as a digital asset marketplace that facilitates access to regulated, global financial markets to provide superior liquidity, pricing, and faster order fills for institutions.
“We leverage the latest fintech innovations – primarily blockchain, high-speed trading, and smart order routing (SOR) – to bridge the crypto and traditional asset worlds. Our marketplace brings together Exchanges, Institutional Clients, Market Makers, Broker Dealers, and OTC Desks with a goal to transform the world by offering truly global transactions anytime, anywhere.”