Digital asset platform CoinList is pleased to confirm that registrations for the Immutable X (IMX) token sale are currently open (as of August 25, 2021).
Immutable X is reportedly the first Layer-2 for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on Ethereum. NFTs are only “as valuable as the security and popularity of the blockchain they are built on, and Immutable X is built to leverage Ethereum’s security and network effects so more people can access world-class NFTs,” the announcement from CoinList explained.
The sale will have two public options (as follows):
- When: September 8, 17:00 UTC
- Supply: Up to 400,000 tokens
- Price: $10 per token
- Lockup: 6 month linear release starting on or around Oct. 19, 2021
- When: September 8, 23:00 UTC
- Supply: Up to 600,000 tokens
- Price: $15 per token
- Lockup: 3 month linear release starting on or around Oct. 19, 2021
The First Layer-2 for NFTs on Ethereum
Immutable X is the “first” Layer-2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with “instant” trade confirmation, high transaction throughput (9,000+ TPS) and “zero gas fees – without compromising user custody.”
On Immutable X, application developers are able to develop their own NFT marketplaces and experiences, with the underlying scaling tech from StarkWare, intuitive developer APIs and SDKs, a NFT-native wallet experience, and “liquidity primitives to enhance NFT trading.”
Here are some reasons why CoinList is “excited” about Immutable X:
- Fast & Secure — The Immutable X protocol can “achieve high transaction throughputs (9,000+ TPS) – speeds unparalleled on Ethereum.” The protocol is “non-custodial, meaning you’ll have full control of your assets, secured by the Ethereum blockchain.”
- Zero Gas Fees — Fluctuating and high gas prices have “limited creators and buyers from developing and accessing the world’s best NFTs.” Immutable X is “developed on top of StarkWare’s bleeding edge zk-rollup technology to allow you to instantly mint and trade NFTs with zero gas fees.”
- Build Instantly — Immutable X “makes Ethereum easy to use at a mainstream scale so that you don’t have to choose between user experience and the leading underlying technology.” Immutable X’s APIs “lower the barrier to entry for developers getting started on their blockchain journey so they can build projects on Ethereum instantly.”
The announcement clarified that this offer is currently “not available for residents and citizens of the United States, Canada, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and certain jurisdictions.”
For more information on this offer, check here.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!