Lightyear, the Purchasing and Accounts Payable automation software app, recently announced the launch of an improved Advanced Reporting engine.
The Advanced Reporting engine has redesigned the Archive from the ground up, offering a more seamless user interface (UI) that enable accounting and finance teams to gain access to real-time rich data through intuitive Business Intelligence Reports.
The Reporting engine uses rich financial data captured within the Lightyear Procure-to-Pay platform, including line-by-line document data and Supplier bank details obtained from Bills, Credit Notes and Purchase Orders by Lexa, Lightyear’s proprietary AI-powered data extraction engine.
Key features are as follows:
- A redesigned reporting user interface that can be customized to suit individual requirements, including the ability to ‘Favourite’ existing and Custom Reports for ease of access
- A custom report builder, allowing users to create specific Business Intelligence Reports to meet their analysis needs.
- Line item Reports, allowing users to access line breakdown analysis across Purchase Orders, Bills, Credits and Goods Received records.
- Grouped spend analysis by Supplier, General Ledger Code, Tracking Category and Goods Purchased.
- A new suite of Purchase Order and Goods Received Reports, including line item breakdown.
- New filtering options that allow users to drill down into granular data sets with ease.
The introduction of Lightyear’s Business Intelligence engine brings line item detail to the Accounts Payable automation market.
Chris Gregg, CEO of Lightyear, stated:
“Lightyear is the market leader in detailed line item data capture. The introduction of our new advanced Business Intelligence engine takes Lightyear a further step ahead and offers our customers the ability to leverage the rich data which we already hold, in very meaningful ways. Accounting and finance teams are now able to access new and valuable insights which were previously impossible and make more informed decisions around purchasing, productivity and operations.’’
The Lightyear Business Intelligence engine was introduced this month and is available to Lightyear clients.