Binance Labs, the venture capital arm and accelerator of Binance, has “selected 12 top-performing projects for season 5 of its accelerator program.”
The new season “officially kicked off on November 7.”
The biannual and “chain-agnostic” Binance Labs Incubation Program “offers a 8-week curriculum tailored to founder needs and enhanced with exclusive ecosystem resources, including but not limited to fireside chats with market leaders and an investment-focused demo day.”
“Binance Labs has always been actively looking for scalable and downturn-resilient projects that we believe are crucial to the growth of the Web3 industry. Our incubation program aims to empower early-stage Web3 founders and help them reach their full potential, regardless of market conditions.”
During the 8-week of incubation period (not including the holiday season), project founders will get access to:
- Crafted courses on Web3 & entrepreneurship
- 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with industry experts
- Fireside chats with market leaders and incubator alumni
- Industry-wide demo day with investors
- Continuous post-incubation support
From November 7 to 20, Binance Labs will also “host in-person sessions for startups at the Paris business incubator Station F.”
As Station F is one of the places where global startups gather, our incubation projects will not only be able “to interact with their fellow emerging market leaders, but also with various investors and global startups that are not limited to the web3 industry.”
Throughout Binance’s two-week stint at Station F, there “will be offline mentoring sessions for industry experts and incubation projects to get into deep discussions face-to-face.”
Here are the 12 projects selected for incubation in an alphabetical order:
(Being selected as an incubation project “does not guarantee any form of investment. Please find the full DISCLAIMER at the bottom of this article.”)
- Bracket Labs Group: Bracket Protocol is a DeFi derivatives primitive created by Bracket Labs, which makes it easy for buyers to take long or short leveraged positions on top crypto assets like BTC, ETH, AVAX, SOL, USDT, among others, with fixed payouts and durations. Bracket Protocol simplifies traditional options and structured products to better suit the current Web3 landscape.
- DappOS: DappOS is an operating protocol that manages crypto infrastructures for users. With DappOS, anyone can access decentralized application without complicated workflow or in-depth crypto knowledge.
- HANA EVM: HANA is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) built on Move-based layer 1s. HANA EVM allows Solidity developers to access Ethereum tooling, getting the most out of Move-based infrasturcture.
- Kryptoskatt: Kryptoskatt is a Swedish Web3 company built by tech enthusiasts and early adopters of blockchain technology with a mission to bring crypto adoption to the masses and make crypto investors’ life easier. Kryptoskatt applications offer investors, enterprises, and public institutions accounting, portfolio management, and tax reporting services.
- Mind Network: Mind Network is a composable data protocol to allow developers to interoperate data across silos and program intelligence automatically. Mind Network’s vision is to become the first decentralized knowledge graph intelligently connecting all people, products, and places on Web3.
- Notebook Labs: Notebook Labs is building an identity infrastructure for Web3. Notebook uses zero-knowledge cryptography to ensure that users can port off-chain information on-chain in a fully private way.
- Ontropy: Ontropy generates verifiably and truly decentralized randomness. It eliminates the need for oracles and bridges and reimages the way data is transferred from Web2 to Web3.
- PIP: PIP is a suite of Web3 payment products designed to serve both individuals and organizations.
- Sandbags Protocol: Sandbags Protocol offers a range of Web3 security services and aspires to spawn a new contract security paradigm.
- The Harvest: The Harvest is a free-to-play third-person hero shooter that mixes multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) and battle royale elements, with deep hero customization and a unique card system.
- Wallet Guard: Wallet Guard is developing security infrastructure and education for Web3 to combat scams and fraud. Its products include end-to-end security solutions such as phishing protection, contract validation, and a comprehensive personal security dashboard, as well as Web3 security education and tooling.
- zkPass: zkPass is a privacy-preserving decentralized KYC solution based on MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and ZKP (Zero-Knowledge Proof), which aims to build an open-source protocol and ID verification products to bring trusted data into Web3 space, keep data under user control, and eliminate the risk of data breaches.