Instant Financial, a supporter of earned wage access (EWA), electronic tips and paycard solutions, announced the first phase of upgrades to its comprehensive employee payments platform.
This initial release of updates includes “the launch of a new mobile app and the introduction of mobile wallet functionality for Apple, Google and Samsung Wallet, representing significant improvements to user experience, functionality, and security, and a wider range of options for employees to access their pay.”
Debuting at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition on October 10th, Instant’s new app represents a commitment “to leading the charge in providing employees with financial freedom and wellness through instant access to wages, all without predatory fees.”
Key highlights of the new app include:
- Enhanced Performance and Intuitive Design: The new app has significantly boosted performance, improving the user experience (UX) and unveiling a sleek, intuitive user interface (UI). With a strong emphasis on material design, the app offers an aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly environment.
- Faster Access to Earned Wages: Employees now have access to their hard-earned wages in fewer clicks, aligning perfectly with Instant’s mission of providing fee-free, accessible pay options for all.
- Upgraded Platform: New app architecture allows for faster feature development and implementation to adapt to changing needs of our valued clients and account holders.
- Advanced Security Features: The app introduces cutting-edge biometric authentication options such as Face ID and fingerprint recognition, ensuring the utmost security for users.
- Streamlined Onboarding: A simplified onboarding process ensures a seamless introduction to the platform, enabling employees to get started effortlessly.
Improved Job Search and Functionality: Users will enjoy an upgraded job search and function experience, making it easier to connect with their employer.
Tal Clark, CEO at Instant, said:
“At Instant Financial, we are driven by the mission to create a win-win scenario for both employees and employers, and these new enhancements reflect that. These changes enable us to continue providing employers with an easy and efficient way to foster financial freedom and wellness for hard-working Americans, furthering economic stability, and their ability to plan for a secure future.”
Instant will showcase its new app at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas at booth #6516 “from Oct 10 – 13, giving attendees an exclusive opportunity to experience its capabilities and advantages firsthand.”
Participants will be able to engage “with the team, explore the app’s features, and gain insights into the future of pay delivery.”