Technicity 2012 will be held in Toronto later this week on November 29th.
Topics of discussion will focus on how should Equity Crowdfunding be legalized in Ontario.
- Discover how over $113M of capital has been raised in over 21 crowdfunding portals, with a growth outlook of 300% projected in 2012
- Hear why the JOBS Act in the USA will accelerate the creation of new jobs?
- Learn how UK’s CrowdCube is succeeding
- Participate in determining how crowdfunding should be legalized in Ontario
- Together – explore the benefits and risks of crowdfunding to stimulating economic growth in the City of Toronto, which includes the GTA
Interested individuals may register here.
Speakers include Darren Westlake, CEO of CrowdCube in the UK.