Candace Klein, CEO and Founder of Somolend, explains how crowdfunding may work for small businessses.
You may also like...
- Why is Finance for Small Business Still Broken?
- Access to Capital: What are the Options for Small Company Finance?
- Marketplace Lending: A Need for Some Definition, Data & More Discourse. A Response to the US Treasury RFI
- Dealstruck Forms Partnership with LendingTree
- DealStruck, Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce Form Partnership
- Dealstruck Boosts Executive Bench with New Hires
- Brief: Administrative Hearing For Candace Klein Postponed (Again) Until June
- Ohio Securities Commission v. SoMoLend: Is the (Blue) Sky About to Fall?
- UPDATED – Administrative Hearing Begins For Candace Klein; Klein Lawyer: “The company’s out of business.”
- SoMoLend Settles with State of Ohio
- Ohio Division of Securities Hearing of SoMoLend Founder Candace Klein Postponed
- SoMoLend, Ohio Securities Division Hearing Postponed Until January
- Ohio Securities Commissioner Andrea Seidt Named NASAA President… Here’s What That May Mean For Crowdfunding
- Angel Investors Share Concerns With SEC Ahead Of General Solicitation
- Preparing for (Regulation) D-Day