Candace Klein, CEO and Founder of Somolend, explains how crowdfunding may work for small businessses.
Sponsored Links by DQ Promote
You may also like...
- Brief: Administrative Hearing For Candace Klein Postponed (Again) Until June
- SoMoLend Settles with State of Ohio
- SoMoLend to Host St. Louis Launch Event December 5 (Flyer)
- ICYMI Future of Crowdfunding Panel from SXSW (Video)
- Crowdfunding Platform SoMoLend Raises $2.18 Million in Seed Funding
- Are You Looking for a Small Business Loan in the Right Places?
- Candace Klein Out As SoMoLend CEO Amid Questions Of State Motivations
- SoMoLend Can Now Facilitate Loans Through Accredited Investors and Family and Friends
- UPDATED – Administrative Hearing Begins For Candace Klein; Klein Lawyer: “The company’s out of business.”
- SoMoLend Announces New York Expansion
- Advocates urge SEC to propose crowdfunding rules
- Crowdfunding requires creativity
- Candace Klein Wins WE Celebrate Award for “Best New Product or Service of the Year”
- Pierogi Story Emerges from Crowdfunding Workshop Hosted by Bad Girl Ventures
- What Google’s Investment In Lending Club Means For Crowdfunding