Spike Lee recently posted the following video thanking Jesus and thanking the supporters of his now fully-funded Kickstarter campaign. A word of advice from Spike: Bet on the mule. It’s an obvious reference to some of his campaign’s detractors. He goes on to say that any additional donations garnered between now and when the campaign ends in a few days will result in a better on-screen product. Warning: there is some profanity.
You may also like...
- WATCH: Spike Lee Hits $1 Million On Kickstarter, Shares Tips For Film Success
- WATCH: Spike Lee Slams Trish Regan Over Kickstarter Campaign
- Spike Lee: Kickstarter Co-Founders Warned Me About Catching Flack
- Brief: Spike Lee Unleashes First Trailer For Kickstarter-Success Da Sweet Blood Of Jesus (Video)
- Spike Lee Talks “Da Sweet Blood of Jesus” With Entertainment Weekly
- Spike Lee Shares Details about New Film “Da Sweet Blood of Jesus”
- Spike Lee On Trish Regan: “It Backfired And It Backfired On CNBC”
- Spike Lee Comments Underscore Important Strategy For Crowdfunders
- WATCH: Stop A Kickstarter With Kickstopper
- Spike’s Stats: 35 People Gave $10,000 To The Newest, Hottest, Fully-Funded Spike Lee Joint
- If Kickstarter Projects Aren’t Charity, What Are They?
- WATCH: What Everyday People Really Think Of Kickstarter
- WATCH: The Onion, Brendan Fraser Tackle Celebrity Kickstarters
- WATCH – Zach Braff’s Most Revealing Interview Yet
- Spike Lee Crosses $500K, Carries Celebrity Crowdfunding Torch