FundRazr has provided the following infographic on “US medical crowdfunding at a glance.” The statistics within provide a great overview of the crowdfunding landscape for medical causes in the last could of years, and provides some sense of what to expect from this sector in the future. This is a space that FundRazr knows well, as the platform does host many campaigns related to medical causes at any one time. See the stats below…
You may also like...
- FundRazr: In Crowdfunding, Are Women More Generous Than Men?
- Fundrazr Powers Medical Crowdfunding for Healthline
- HelpAsh.org Partners With Crowdfunding Site Fundrazr
- Crowdfunding sites pay medical bills, raise hopes
- Canadian Man Weighing 600 Pounds Crowdfunding Weight Loss Surgery On GoFundMe
- New Brunswick’s Morgentaler Abortion Clinic Raises Over $77,000 During the First Week of Campaign
- On GoFundMe: Victim Of Senseless Attack Crowdfunding To Walk Again
- Project Stealth: Could Crowdfunding Help Beat Cancer?
- Kickstarter Shares Stats From First Year In The UK
- OurCrowd Infographic: Equity Crowdfunding In 2014 & Beyond
- Infographic: Equity Crowdfunding Platform OurCrowd’s Stat-Filled Year In Review
- The First 24 Hours Are Everything For A Personal Crowdfunding Campaign (Infographic)
- Indiegogo Releases 7 Key Stats on Perks (Infographic)
- #Crowdfunding News Roundup: November 11, 2013
- Indiegogo VS RocketHub: Which Crowdfunding Site Should You Choose?