Over the past 20 years, Axiona’s Senior Leadership has been focusing on assisting, financing and facilitating initial public offerings of high potential SME’s, defining themselves as ” Accelerators of Development”.
Based in France, Axiona has now announced one of the largest crowdfunding campaigns ever to take place in Europe at 10 million euros. Run by Axiona and published by axiona-startup.com, claiming to be the only portal linking crowdfunding to IPOs, the campaign underlines the growing position in the automobile space of COURB (Courb for Cogitare urbem, “Think City” is a French electronic car manufacturer based in Lyon) and its electronic car model ” C-Zen”. The first C-Zen model is estimated to be launched on April 28th 2014 with 25 million euros of existing investments.
Here are some C-Zen’s key features:
- Drive 10,000 km for less than 150 Euros
- 14, 600 purchase price and low maintenance costs
- Superior safety features
- Only electric car to be sold with a lithium battery guaranteed for 3 years
- Ability to charge simply using any electric outlet with 220 V every 120 km
- The lightest vehicle in the market space weighing 740 kg, including the battery
The following partnerships are already in place:
- commercial national agreements with well established French Bank and Insurance firms
- agreements with maintenance companies
- distributor and repair agreements
The Aviona concept is unique: it guarantees investors a return on investment through liquidity and optimizes the financial performance of the investment through an IPO within 3 years.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!