Seeking to change the way music lovers enjoy their favorite tunes, San Francisco-based Vrb has launched a Kickstarter campaign for its brand new self-titled Bluetooth headphones. Originally seeking only $16,000, the project has already received over $29,000 from more than 200 backers within the first week on the crowdfunding platform.
The campaign was inspired by Melissa Brown described as a professional working model. The page states that she has had an active role in all stages of production from concept design to sound quality components.
The headphones feature an ultra lightweight design that is perfect for all day continuous use. It even has three times longer wireless audio range than any ordinary headphones.
Other features of the headphones include:
- Incredible sound quality
- Voice command synchronization
- Built-in Bluetooth mic
- Lightweight and durable
- 15 hours of continuous playback
- Skip/Play/Pause from headphones
- Eco friendly
Below shows real life testimonials of the headphones.
Sharing more details about the sound quality, Vrb noted the headphones feature “advanced electronics and high-end speaker drivers that are found in some of the world’s best-reviewed headphones.
Not only is the quality fantastic, Vrb made sure to fix problems that users experience with other headphones such as:
- Earring Friendly: the headphones design allows the user to wear almost any style of earrings without experiencing the pain associated with all those other headphones.
- Happy Hair: Vrb’s rounded and easily adjustable headband takes up less surface area on the user’s head, which will put an end to those unsightly headband indentation and mess-up do’s.
- Crank it to 11: Vrb’s on-ear design locks in the user’s tunes and keeps them from unintentionally sharing their less-than-appropriate jam with the person in the window seat.
Vrb Headphone campaign is set to close on October 24th, and the company noted that the project’s backers will be receiving the product by this November.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!