According to its campaign, the kraftwerks offers a new energy supply technology for mobile electronic devices. It is efficient and remains independent from the power grid. The eZelleron team stated, “kraftwerk opens up a whole new dimension in freedom and independence when it comes to supplying your mobile electronic devices with energy. Why? Because kraftwerk enables you to generate your own energy using a small, handy device – in such large amounts that you can run your iPhone, tablet, or even your GoPro camera for weeks!”
Benefits of using kraftwerk are the following:
- Infinitely refillable – easy and fast
- Runs with standard camping gas or commercially available lighter gas
- Users will be ready to go immediately after filling – and totally independent
kraftwerk’s features are:
- Uses just one plug, no adapters
- Easy to connect, uses a standard USB connector
- Non-Stop Operation possible
- Can be used anywhere and in all weather conditions
- Very small, so it doesn’t take up much space
- Extremely light refill cartridges, 20 times lighter than batteries
- Optimum energy efficiency therefore environmentally friendly
- Longer lasting than any smartphone
The team explained, “At the heart of kraftwerk is a totally new kind of fuel cell, invented by us. Extremely small, robust, and easy to handle. Our fuel cell gives you the freedom to use your electronic devices anywhere and at any time. The principle is as simple as it is ingenious. Fuel cells convert chemical energy directly into electrical energy – at any time, silently, and without harming the environment. This is a technology that will change the future for all of us.
“Unlike standard battery technology, kraftwerk no longer needs to be connected to the power grid to recharge. Ever! This gives you unlimited freedom and enables unheard-of operating times for your devices!”
If kraftwerk receives the $500,000, the eZelleron team revealed that shipments for the device will begin in December 2015. Those who are interested in owning a kraftwerk may purchase it through the campaign for the price of $99, which is below the suggested retail price of $149.
Since its launch, the kraftwerk has received nearly $210,000 thanks to over 1,800 backers. It is set to close on March 5th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!