The Wearality Sky is compatible with all 5” and 6” smartphones and offers the best user experience with the highest level of portability and accessibility of any VR headset product available to consumers today.
The Wearality Sky team shared:
“The combination of a pioneering team of virtual reality (VR) experts and the largest defense contractor in the world has built the most impressive VR head wearable display in the world with an astonishing field of view of 150 degrees, giving you a new way to look at the world – one that is truly limitless.”
Features of the Wearality Sky include:
- Widest field of view (FOV) head wearable display today (FOV 150 degrees vs. 90-100 degrees).
- Crystal clear and in focus everywhere with little or no color distortion.
- State-of-the-art, patented, double Fresnel lens technology designed by Lockheed Martin for the defense and aerospace industry.
- Open design and increased FOV reduces or eliminates “simulation sickness” and eyestrain experienced by users of other systems.
- A foldable device that easily fits in your pocket.
- Works with any 5” or 6” phone including Samsung Galaxy Note, iPhone 6+, and Nexus 6. No PC required – truly mobile.
- The lightest head wearable display designed to fit onto a ball cap for hands-free operation.
David A. Smith, CEO and founder of Wearality, explained:
The Wearality Sky will work with applications such as Cardboard, Unity, Unreal, and Unigine development tools. Director of emerging technology at 3D design software Autodesk, Brian Pene shared:
“Now that VR is becoming more affordable and accessible, I am looking forward to how this will enable the next generation of design, visualization and collaboration. The Wearality Sky is a great start for enabling new ways of working in light.”
The Wearality Sky’s crowdfunding campaign is set to close on May 6th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!