Amarya Ltd., the company behind LoveLula.com, Balm Balm 100% Organic Skincare and ManOrganic.com, recently launched a Crowdcube campaign with a mission to raise £300,000 for online beauty website expansions.
Amarya’s LoveLula currently has over 200 brands and more than 4,000 different products. It considers itself a multiple-award winning online destination for natural and organic beauty products. Gross annual turnover for the website has grown from £37,000 to close to £1 Million in just 6 years and has over 95,000 subscribers along with 25,000 Facebook followers.
The company shared:
“Last year, we introduced an online market palce for up-and-coming brands to sell on a consignment basis with fulfillment from the LoveLula warehouse. From a standing start, it already accounts for almost 25% of turnover. To the best of our knowledge, LoveLula also offers the UK’s only organic monthly Beauty Box subscription and recently launched the first dedicated natural organic grooming site for me, ManOrganic.com.”
Back in May, Amarya acquired UK organic beauty brand, Balm Balm. The company stated that it is expecting the new addition to add annual revenues in the region of £180,000 and improve average margins.
Approximately 40% of the Crowdcube funds will be used on marketing, 30% on new staff, 20% on new premises and the remainder on new product development. Those that invest in the company will receive the following perks:
- Invest £100: Get 10% off all purchases from LoveLula.com, BalmBalm.com or ManOrganic.com for 12 months.
- Invest £500: Get 10% off all purchases from LoveLula.com, BalmBalm.com or ManOrganic.com for 12 months as well as a £25 LoveLula Gift Voucher.
- Invest £1,000: Get 15% off all purchases from LoveLula.com, BalmBalm.com or ManOrganic.com for 12 months as well as a £50 LoveLula Gift Voucher.
- Invest £5,000: Get 15% off all purchases from LoveLula.com, BalmBalm.com or ManOrganic.com for 12 months as well as a £100 LoveLula Gift Voucher and a 3 Months subscription to the LoveLula Beauty Box.
- Invest £10,000: Get 15% off all purchases from LoveLula.com, BalmBalm.com or ManOrganic.com for 12 months as well as a £250 LoveLula Gift Voucher and a 12 Months subscription to the LoveLula Beauty Box.
The company also noted that it offers both A and B shares. If anyone invests £2,000 or more they will receive A-shares which have full voting rights. If they invest less than £2,000 they will receive B-shares which have no voting rights or pre-emption.
The campaign is set to close at the end of October.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!